Timothy J. Ryan
Attorney Timothy J. Ryan has been assisting California injury victims for nearly 40 years. During that time, he has helped to recover more than $1 billion for personal injury victims.
When a New York Mets player was killed in a severe car accident, Tim was there to provide emotional support and fight tooth and nail as co-counsel to help secure maximum compensation. A successful verdict did not fix the family’s grief, but it did provide a $131,000,000 award to help ensure they are taken care of financially for the rest of their lives, and hold those responsible accountable for their actions.
This is just one example of attorney Tim Ryan’s ability to obtain maximum compensation for his clients. View our case results to find out how Tim helps those with small, medium, and large injury cases.
Tim’s book, “The Personal Injury Victim’s Bible“, has been a go-to resource for injury victims wanting to know how personal injury lawsuits work. Although available on Amazon, any personal injury victim can obtain their copy by requesting one through our website contact form.
- Boston College
- Southwestern University School of Law, which he attended under the S.C.A.L.E. accelerated legal education program.
- Licensed to practice in the state of California
- Member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
- Member of the Orange County Trial Lawyers Association (OCTLA)
- Member of the American Bar Association (ABA)
- Member of the Western Trial Lawyers Association (WTLA)
- Member of the American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Member of the California State Bar Association (CSBA)
- The Board of Governors for the Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC)
Tim’s Commitment to the Community
Tim is presently a chairman on the Board of Trustees at Huntington Beach Hospital, Board Manager of the Orange County YMCA, Editor of Forum Magazine (California Trial Lawyers Association), and is president of the SeaCliff County Club in Huntington Beach, California.
Tim has been co-chair of the fundraising tournament, “The Greatest Save” at SeaCliff Country Club in Huntington Beach, which is part of the KinderVision Foundation presented by Tiodize.
“The Greatest Save” is a prevention-focused program that teaches kids and teens how to recognize and avoid risks from predators.
Mr. Ryan is very active with causes that assist wounded veterans and has been the co-chair of “Tee It Up For The Troops” for the past five years.
Go to teeitupforthetroops.org to learn more about their mission to provide charitable support.
A passionate consumer advocate, he believes in giving back to the community.